Atikokan Summer Fee Information
- Standard Outfitting includes Lightweight Kevlar Canoes in Atikokan. A discount will be assessed to crews choosing Aluminum Canoes.
- All fees listed are for the trip indicated
- Off-Peak Pricing: Crews arriving August 6 and later will receive a 25% discount.
Atikokan Crews Planning to travel into Quetico Provincial Park will pay additional park fees at the time of
entrance into the park. Crews should plan to budget an additional $750-$1500 for these park fees. More details here.
2025 Summer Payment Schedule
- 1. $250.00 Deposit due upon registration to secure adventure.
- 2. 20% of remaining fees: due 30 days following registration.
- 3. 50% of remaining fees: due October 1st , 2024.
- 4. Final Payment – balance due April 1st, 2025.
Disclaimer: BSA National High Adventure Bases set baseline pricing 12-24 months prior to attendance. Additional fuel, food, utilities or other surcharges may be required based on economic conditions, increased costs, and other factors.
Atikokan Summer Schedule
- You will arrive at Northern Tier on the date designated on the schedule.
- Your first night will be in a cabin on base.
- Your final night will be in a cabin on base and you will depart for home on the date noted on the schedule.
- All nights in between will be spent on-water.