We are excited to announce big changes to the Northern Tier registration process for the 2022 winter and summer seasons. While final details are still rolling out, we hope that these changes will make your experience registering for a Northern Tier Trek easier!
As more details become available we will update them here. Soon the 2022 registration page will become available where you will also find full details.
We will begin the celebration of 100 years of High Adventure. This will be an exciting time at Northern Tier as we take a look back at how our programs have evolved and became what they are now.
When planning your summer 2022 trip, keep in mind the following:
- At the Ely, MN location, we will offer primarily 7-night and 10-night trips.
- 7-night trips will arrive at Northern Tier every day beginning June 5 and ending Aug 23.
- 10-night trips will arrive at Northern Tier every other day beginning June 6 and ending Aug 19.
- Individual program opportunities will continue to be offered in Ely, such as Forest Corps, OA Wilderness Voyage and Lone Voyage Programs
- Specialty programs for the 100th Anniversary will be offered including the 14-night Paul R. Christen Trek
- At the Atikokan, ON we will offer 8-night and 10-night trips.
- 8-night trips will arrive at Northern Tier every day beginning June 11 and ending Aug 13.
- 10-night trips will be offered bi-weekly arriving on Sunday, Wednesday and Friday, beginning June 12 and ending Aug 7.
- At the Bissett, MB location we will offer 8-night and 10-night trips.
- 8-night trips will arrive at Northern Tier every other day beginning June 12 and ending Aug 11.
- 10-night trips will offered bi-weekly arriving on Mondays. These trips will begin on June 13 and end on Aug 8.
Visit our 100 Years of High Adventure Page for more details on all of the 100th Anniversary Celebration plans!
If you have questions about any of the 2022 changes – give us a call at 218.365.4811!