Join us February 5, 2022 for a Day of Winter Adventure at Northern Tier
Program will begin at 9:00 am and wrap up by 5:15 pm.
Potential Programs: Program options will be defined by current conditions and the physical abilities of the participants. This list may and likely will change before arrival, but is a good example of the potential programs that will be available that day.
- Snowshoeing (1 mile hike) with ice fishing demo
- Snow Sculptures
- Dog Sledding Demo and Ride
- Broomball and Bocce Ball Competitions
- 8:30-9:00 am – Arrival and check-in
- 9:00-9:45 – Program 1
- 10:00-10:45 – Program 2
- 11:00-11:45 – Program 3
- 12:00-1:30 – Lunch and Downtime
- 1:30-2:15 – Program 4
- 2:30-3:15 – Program 5
- 3:30-4:15 – Program 6
- 4:30-5:15 – Program 7
- 5:30-6:16 – Dinner
Cost for the program:
- Youth (5 and up): $35
- Youth (under 5): $5
- Adults (18 and up): $15
Families wishing to book a cabin for Friday Feb 4 or Saturday Feb 5 can do so for $20 per night per cabin. Due to current Covid-19 precautions, only one family will be allowed to stay in each cabin. A limited number of cabins are available and will be reserved on a first come, first served basis. Breakfast will be provided for those staying overnight. Breakfast is served at 7:30 am.
Northern Tier Covid Procedures for all Participants and Staff:
The safety of our participants and staff is incredibly important to us. We are following strict Covid procedures and these may change or be updated prior to your arrival. All participants and staff are expected to follow these procedures at all times while at Northern Tier. You can find details on those procedures below. This information is updated as of 12/28/2021.
- Preparing for Northern Tier Winter COVID-19 – A Guide for Parents and Advisors. This document will provide you with expectations of Northern Tier for you prior to arrival and during your stay. It will help you to better understand the Northern Tier operation during the pandemic.
- Please screen all family members prior to leaving home. You can use this pre-event medical screening form. We will use this same form when you arrive. If you answer yes, to any of the questions, you will be sent home. It is better to check before driving, then to arrive and have to go home.
- All participants (regardless of vaccination status) will be required to wear a mask when inside any of our buildings. Please make sure to bring enough appropriate masks on your trip. You can find information on appropriate masking here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/about-face-coverings.html
- Families will be assigned to a group for the day. You will travel, participate in activities and eat with that group during your stay. We ask that you follow these protocols at all times. It limits the amount of potential exposure. You will have a dedicated staff member working with your group that day.
Registration for the Day of Winter Adventure: