2023 Northern Tier Summer Fee Information
- Standard Outfitting includes Lightweight Kevlar Canoes in Ely and Atikokan. A discount will be assessed to crews choosing Aluminum Canoes in these locations.
- Bissett offers only Aluminum Canoes.
- All fees listed are for the trip noted below.
- Off-Peak Pricing: Crews arriving August 6 and later will receive a 25% discount. Discounted fees are noted below.
*Ely and Atikokan Crews Planning to travel into Quetico Provincial Park will pay additional park fees at the time of
entrance into the park. Crews should plan to budget an additional $750-$1500 for these park fees. More details here.
** Lightweight canoes are not available for Bissett Trips.
All fees (including deposit) are non-refundable and nontransferable in the event of cancellation. Be
cautious of making reservations or paying fees for those who have not made a financial commitment. Northern Tier High Adventure Programs must commit financial resources to employ staff, purchase food and supplies, and prepare for base operations. Participants are, therefore, also required to make a financial commitment to attend. Be conservative in making reservations to avoid losing fees due to cancellations.
2023 Summer Payment Schedule
- $250.00 Deposit due upon registration to secure adventure.
- 10% of remaining fees due 30 days following registration.
- 50% of fees due October 1st , 2022.
- Final Payment – balance due April 1st, 2023.